11.3.08

204. August Rush

Just watch it!

"Listen? Can you hear it? The music. I can hear it everywhere. In the wind... in the air... in the light. It’s all around us. All you have to do is open yourself up. All you have to do is listen. Where I’ve grown up they try to stop me from hearing the music. But when I’m alone it builds up from inside me and I think if I learn how to play it they might hear me. They would know I was theirs and find me."

"Sometimes the world tries to knock it out of you but I believe in music the way that some people believe in fairytales... I like to imagine what I hear came from my mother and father. May be the notes I hear are the same ones they heard the night they met. May be that’s how they found each other. May be that’s how they’ll find me. I believe that once upon a time… long ago… they heard the music and followed."

"When I was young I used to talk to the moon."
"Does it ever talk back?"


"So what’s your story?"
"I don’t know I’m… I’m just me."


"What are you looking at?"
"You."


"You know what music is? God's little reminder that there's something else besides us in this universe; harmonic connection between all living beings, every where, even the stars."


"I know it sounds crazy, but I can hear him! I swear I can hear him!"


"I'm trying to find my son."
"Name?"
"I don't know."


"Why is it so important that you want him now?"
"I've ALWAYS wanted him!"


"You're like an angel"
"Ok, I got to go"


"You remember how you said Mozart was a musical prod?"
"Prodigy."
"Yeah, well, I've got one of those and he's living under my bed!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

пишеш готино :)

Unknown said...

Хах, цитирам готино. ^^

Anonymous said...

аз по принцим имам предвид не само за тоя пост :)
аватара е готин също :)

Unknown said...

Благодарим. ^^

Г-ца Усмивка said...

това беше най-докосващият филм, който съм гледала в последната година! заслугата е твоя, така че благодаря! =))