29.6.07

160. Arms around your love...

You know, I could hold you in my arms forever...
It still wouldn’t have been long enough...

photo by: ejan

I'll go with you!
No, you can’t.
But…
You can’t.
Why not? I mean, what’s the point of school and grades and all of this if I’m not… God, I can’t be without you!
You’re meant for better.
I’m not!
You are. Hey, look, I don’t know, maybe I’ll be back!
YOU WON’T! You won’t!
Come here. Listen to me. I need you… to get past this.
No!
I need you to forget about me and move on! OK? You’re too amazing to carry this around. You’re too full of greatness and… I love you too much. But I have to go.
No!
But I have to...
I love you, you know? I do!
And I love you... But, somehow, it just... doesn
t seem to be enough...

3 comments:

fka.selkie said...

"And I love you... But, somehow, it just... doesn’t seem to be enough..."

Мнооого добро изречение...

vpetkov said...

it touched me!!

echo said...

доброто старо дърво на хълма :P поклон пред думите... :)